Private Practice Hub
The Private Practice Hub is packed full of free business advice and resources for UK therapists. Whether you’re just starting out or a seasoned professional, you’ll find this ever-growing website an essential resource.
Geoff Simons founded the Private Practice Hub in 2012. He has worked within a thriving psychotherapy practice for over a decade, and understands the stresses and strains of running your own business. All of his hands-on experience has gone into the website, together with contributions from a number of experts in the industry.
Here are just some of the things you’ll find on the Private Practice Hub:
• hundreds of articles about running a therapy business, from finance to marketing, IT and professional issues
• a popular blog with industry news and comment
• an events and workshops database that you can search by town
• a list of therapy rooms to rent in your area
• free resources such as downloadable business forms and templates, and financial spreadsheets
• the private coaching hub, a section specifically for coaches
• the online therapy hub, a section specifically for therapists working online
• reviews of the best business software for therapists
Use the Private Practice Hub as your 24/7 business consultant and you can maximise your potential and approach the business of therapy with confidence. Visit www.privatepracticehub.co.uk to get started.