The RockTape Theatre
The RockTape Theatre offers insightful demonstrations and hands on training in vital clinical skills including; kinesiology taping, IASTM techniques, movement screening, manual therapy and therapeutic movement and exercise prescription. See the schedule for a full list of lectures and workshops.
RockTape UK is the leading provider of premium Kinesiology Tape, IASTM tools and mobility equipment to some of the worlds top athletes, private clinics and leading educators. RockTape also runs CPD courses for professionals wishing to up-skill and upgrade their practice. Find out more here http://www.rocktape.co.uk.
If you want to find out more about our Sister company StickMobility.co.uk make sure you check out the demonstrations by Physiotherapist Master Trainer - Paul Coker over the two days.
- 10:30 -11:00 Session 1 (30 min): Kinesiology Taping Top Tips and Tricks, Paul Coker
- 11:10 – 11:50 Session 2 (40 min): Chiropractic Techniques Demonstration, Robert Crowley
- 12.00 – 12:40 Session 3 (40 min): Stick Mobility Masterclass, Paul Coker
- 13:00 – 13:40 Session 4 (40 min): Modern Manual Therapy Techniques, Paul Coker
- 13:50 – 14:30 Session 5 (40 min): Examining Predictors of Post-traumatic Knee Osteoarthritis in Young Active Adults, Nic Perrem
- 14:40 – 15:20 Session 6 (40 min): Treating Crossfit Athletes, Robert Crowley
- 15:30 – 16:10 Session 7 (40 min): Blades 2.0 An Introduction to IASTM, Paul Coker
- 10:30 -11:10 Session 1 (40 min): Stick Mobility, Paul Coker
- 11:20 – 12:20 Session 2 (60 min): Strength Training for Runners, Andy Caldwell
- 12:30 – 13:10 Session 3 (40 min):Modern Manual Therapy Techniques, Paul Coker
- 13:20 – 14:20 Session 4 (60 min): How to Manage Patellofemoral Pain – understanding the multifactorial nature and treatment options - Clinical Masterclass, Dr Simon Lack PhD
- 14:30 – 15:00 Session 5 (30 min): Taping for Runners (lower limb taping) Paul Coker
- 15:10 – 15:40 Session 6 (30 min) Lower Limb Tendinopathy - 7 things to do and 7 things not to do,Daniel Lawrence
- 15:50 – 16:20 Session 6 (30 min) Getting Golfers Better, Andy Caldwell
In order to register for a workshop, you must have already registered for the Show - Click here for your FREE tickets! Pop your email address in the box below and we'll let you know when it's open for registration
About the Sponsor