Cliff Eaton MSc BSc (Hons) MCSP has spent his career working in professional sport at an elite level. This is a competitive environment where success is determined by outcomes. He has published in internationally recognised journals on sport-specific rehabilitation and has co-authored a book on Shockwave in the treatment of MSK disorders.
Cliff believes in the three core skills advocated by the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists; manual therapy, exercise therapy and electrotherapy. He considers combining these into a patient’s recovery and a return to activities of daily living to be essential in providing the best medical care for patients.
- NMES An adjunct to Expedite Recovery. The benefits of electrotherapy are clinically proven and now recognised by both physiotherapists and doctors working in the field of pain relief and rehabilitation across the world
- SHOCKWAVE TREATMENTS Tendinopathies and Beyond. Shockwave therapy is now the gold standard for treating lower limb tendinopathies, but the applications extend far beyond that
- OCCULAR-VESTIBULAR KINETIC INTEGRATION THERAPY (HUBER 360) The workshop introduces the importance of ‘Train the Brain’ to promote total rehabilitation and reduce the risk of injury.
- HIGH POWER LASER The outcomes of using Low Level Laser Therapy in MSK have been the subject of much debate. The introduction of High Power Laser Therapy addresses many of the objections raised with this modality
- 11:00 - NMES
- 12:00 - Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy (Huber 360)
- 14:00 - Why use Shockwave Therapy?
- 15:00 - High Power Laser
- 11:00 - High Power Laser
- 12:00 - Why use Shockwave Therapy?
- 14:00 - Occular-vestibular Kinetic Integration Therapy (Huber 360)
- 15:00 - NMES
In order to register for a workshop, you must have already registered for the Show - Click here for your FREE tickets! Pop your email address in the box below and we'll let you know when it's open for registration
About the Sponsor
DJO Global provides solutions for musculoskeletal and vascular health, injury prevention, rehabilitation and pain management, as well as joint reconstruction. Our products help prevent injury, rehabilitate after injury or surgery, or manage progression of degenerative disease in order to keep patients moving and aid their return to a healthier lifestyle. MOTION IS MEDICINE