STAND NUMBER: 4172
Lakeland Orthotics Ltd
Our mission is to help make many lives better by connecting people to the best orthotic solutions.
We strive to make our products and services comfortable, affordable and accessible to all.
We believe successful orthoses are crafted with devotion by the team who make them, worn with appreciation by the people who wear them, and loved by the professionals who recommend them.
As a result we design, make, supply and fit exceptional value orthotic products.
We are a family run Yorkshire based Company with over 25 years experience offering outstanding orthotic solutions which include:
1. Orthotic Products - both custom made and stock products; most of which are made in our production facility in Hull, Yorkshire
2. Orthotic Systems - for diagnostic purposes and production of custom orthoses
3. Orthotic Clinic Services for the private and public sector
We supply all our products and services B2B and direct to consumers. We really care about our customers, big and small and our experienced team are 100% dedicated to providing the best orthotic products and service in the industry.
Our business partners range from multi-national organisations to sole traders and these include:
• wholesalers and distributers
• health care professionals
• private clinics and hospitals
• the NHS
• our products are also distributed in Europe too for use in the private health care industry.
Our Products and Services
Our wide range of products are crafted to a high specification and meet strict industry ISO standards. We are also PEPPOL compliant. Out portfolio of products and services include:
• Custom Insoles, AFO`s, KAFO`s BK irons and other limb orthoses
• Custom spring and elastic hernia trusses (we are the only UK manufacturer of traditional spring trusses!)
• Custom helmets and other special custom orthoses
• Own brand soft product orthotic appliances for all areas of the body including neck, shoulder, arm, hand, back, maternity, pelvis, hip, knee and lower limb orthoses
• All custom and own brand products labelled as Made in GB.
• Carefully selected high quality stock orthoses to complement our portfolio from trusted brands including Maramed, Leeder, Sky Medical and other leading suppliers.
• Production of own or white labelled custom or stock orthoses
• Design of own brand products and/or packaging
• Diasu Orthotic Systems including diagnostics and production systems
• Orthotics Clinic service
Why use us?
We believe our modest size is our biggest strength.... We are able to offer a personal touch and quality bespoke service whilst remaining flexible and responsive. We are committed to developing and improving our business to meet the ever changing needs of the industry and our customers.
Our benefits at a glance
• Experienced and dedicated production and service team
• Outstanding quality products and customer service (according to our latest customer survey!)
• Custom made products and bespoke product service
• Personal design and own brand product service
• Wide range of quality products at very competitive prices
• Provision of complete Orthotic Systems for diagnostic and production
• Member of Made in GB and 90% of our portfolio are made in the UK
• Product portfolio includes carefully selected stock imports from high quality manufacturers
• Over 25 years experience and excellent reputation within the industry
• Flexible and responsive with quick turnaround and effective communications
At COPA we are launching a range of Orthotic Systems for diagnosis and production of custom orthoses. These are NEW to the UK and will transform the private health sector. If you too are concerned with helping people feel and move better, whether you are a health professional or a manufacturer, you will want to know about our new Orthotic Systems.
Take part in our brief questionnaire and receive a free pair of custom orthoses worth £114 (rrp). This is available for the first 20 professionals so contact us today to reserve your slot!
Our customers tell us we consistently delivery outstanding quality goods and at the right price. We invite you to meet us at stand 4172 so we can become a part of your orthotic solution!