REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Raise your profile in a competitive market
- Meet potential buyers face-to-face over two days
- Launch new products or services directly to the market, attract press attention, and gain feedback from prospective purchasers
- Network with the media, your customers and other exhibitors
- Collect high quality leads and generate a pipeline of sales
- Enhance your knowledge with unprecedented access to the marketplace
If you provide any of the following products or services then you should be exhibiting at COPA:
- Treatment Tables, Couches & Furniture
- Training Providers
- Colleges & Universities
- Nutritional Products
- Sports Treatments & Fitness Equipment
- Supplements & Vitamins
- Regulatory Bodies
- Massage Tools & Supplies
- Work Wear
- Marketing Services
- Software for Practices
- Legal Services
- Accounting services
- Payment Processing
- Business Coaches
- Social Media
- Health & Safety
- Business Travel
- Books and Journals
EXHIBITING AT COPA SERIES
If you sell to Rehabilitation Therapists you should be exhibiting at this event, where you will be provided with an unrivalled opportunity to engage 4,000 practitioners face to face.
By definition visitors to the event are forward thinking professionals looking for products and services that will enable them to develop and grow their practice or business. All attendees to COPA are there to learn about and actively source new products and services to grow their Practice.
Visitors are primarily Chiropractors, Osteopaths and Physiotherapists; but acupuncturists, masseurs and sports therapists will also be heavily targeted. Our marketing will also focus on other complementary healthcare practice owners such as orthotists, nutritional therapists, kinesiologists, strength and conditioning coaches, sports physicians, integrated medical practitioners, and cranial osteopaths.
Can you afford to miss out?
For information about exhibiting at the show, please call Michael Costain on +44 (0)1737 855076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org